Sunday best: Spring MIA

The magnolias are blooming, but is it just me or do they seem limp and half-hearted? We had a beautiful day yesterday, all of us walking around declaring ack! spring is perfect. But I woke this morning to the sound of rain and a feeling of greyness that permeated my bedroom even with closed drapes. And then, in a typical tragedy of things getting a little worse in the tiniest ways, I let out seven successive sneezes.

I'm also behind enough on work that I have to spend today doing it, sick or not. And I'm just like wtf, life is broken if you can't be sick on Sunday and do nothing but load up on cold meds and snooze through movies you've watched a gazillion times.

What happened to the season we were all straining for. Where are you, Spring?

Products: A Pillow Book by Suzanne Buffam | Splendid tee from Net-a-Porter | Egg Cream Sheet Mask from Sephora | Michael Kors cardigan from Net-a-Porter | Elskling slipper from A. Andreassen | Soft Drape Pant from James Perse
Related Posts with Thumbnails