I'm going to spend this weekend working for myself the way I usually work for others and come up with a strategy for what I do here. I feel it's time for a rethink. There's a part of me that's still hugely engaged in this space and medium, but there's a bigger part of me wanting to try something different, more daring and original, to create something that reflects what I do well rather than try to make what I do well work in a medium... if that makes sense.
So, I'm going to think about that this weekend.
- "Whatever I’m doing too much of, it certainly isn’t reading.”
- How Two Women of Color Changed the Stock Photo Game for Good
- 13 Classic Works of Literature With Upworthy Title
- "I’m rather artistic myself, but not in a way that would make me not want to be a wife."
- What is the Internet’s Favorite Book?
- “Living alone as a woman is not just a luxury but a refusal to bend.”