Sunday best: Easy day

Yesterday was too cold. Cold enough that my fingers burned with cold despite gloves. Cold enough that my mood became shard-like and I wanted to retreat and recoup from it all. I napped thinking this would help, but I had nightmares that I carried back into my day. I woke up this morning feeling better. I'm going to have a easy day with gentle things. Coffee and scones. The easy rhythms of chores and of starting a week with a drawer full of fresh socks.

In the background, here's what I'm wondering: Are these unsettled feelings of the last few weeks the strange but natural reaction to a many long-sought-after changes happening in quick succession? Or, are they a symptom that I haven't quite landed on the right thing yet. A yearning for more. And if so, what? And, more importantly, how?


Products: Sweater from Province of Canada | James Perse pants from Net-a-Porter | Rag & Bone Kaden Bean from Mr. Porter | Liquid Balm - Santal 33 from Le Labo | Woman by Common Projects sneakers from SSense | Duck Bag Natural Cloud from Baggu
Related Posts with Thumbnails