Here are some links I enjoyed this week!
- "We should see singledom not as some freakish deviation from the natural order, a problem to be pitied or fixed, but an interesting life stage in its own right; perhaps, even, a luxury not available to previous generations married off the minute they left school."
- Where do fairytales come from? (via Paul)
- Every meal from Jane Eyre ranked in terms of severity.
- For much of history, food writing was done by the elite for the elite.
- Ned was well pleased with his work. He said “If it was any better it would be wrong.”
- "our massive, shared, ubiquitous digital brain"
- RIP Jim Harrison