Currently loving...

I've been thinking a lot about moving lately, but every time I get down to looking I find nothing as good as where I am, and the 3 things that I would change about where I live seem bearable when listings leave me whole uninspired, even deflated.

I think I'm fantasizing about places that don't exist. Garden level apartments with interesting details and good light. Plus A/C and in-suite laundry. Even if I throw out price-range and just fantasy-search, these places don't exist. And it has me thinking this is why so many people feel this imperative to buy condos. And I wonder if I will head down the same path. This makes me sad, because I'm such a fan of renting and freedom. But I also want a home I love and take care of. It saddens me that these two things don't seem to blend in our city.

Anyway, all the while I've been fantasizing, I've also of course been daydreaming about how I would decorate said imaginary place. I'm still vibing with the schemes in this post and this post. And I'm in love with Farrow & Ball's new colour, Peignoir. So here's more fuel to the fire...


Related Posts with Thumbnails