Sunday best: Early morning dog walks

I lay out my clothes the night before now because Beau usually wakes me with gentle whining. He has pee pads, but he prefers to go outside and since that's the endgame, I'm not one to discourage him. So, bleary eyed, I carry 6lbs of cute downstairs and we run around the garden.

The beauty of winter is that winter coats conceal all manner of sins. Truth is, I'm mostly wearing PJs under my coat. I don't mind that all this is happening in winter, because skulking and bundled, we move through the world in darkness. Usually, the lights go on at the coffee shop across the road just in time.


Products: Donegal beanie from Toast | The Donegal Rollneck from &Daughter | Rag & Bone jeans from Net-a-Porter | The Brakeman from Shinola | Duck boots from Steven Alan | Orange leash from Found My Animal
Related Posts with Thumbnails