Jersey Ice Cream Co.

I still remember the first time I bought House Beautiful magazine - it was the issue that featured the summer home of the couple behind Ochre and I adored the muted shades of pastel pink and blue, the bleached woods and organic accents.

That was many years ago, but this simple combination still feels so right to me and I fell for it again in this project from Jersey Ice Cream Co.. The biggest difference between the two is the wood tones - they're warmer and vintage in the latter project and much more inline with what I have going on in my own home. But the warmth in this home is not just rendered literally in the warm wood tones - it somehow feels like a more inviting, livable space, don't you think?


For more images of this and other inspiring projects, visit Jersey Ice Cream Co.
Related Posts with Thumbnails