Sunday best: Farmstyle

I don't know why I'm thinking about dressing like a Wicklow farmer right now. Maybe it's because our forecast seems more likely to call for rain than snow. And I'm picturing the sort of wet and muddy winters we have at home. Maybe - with Christmas cards landing from my fair isle - I'm just thinking of home more generally. Or maybe it's all the change in the air that has familiar and comforting things calling to me.

Whatever it is, the Wicklow farmer look, as I call it for no real reason, is a no-fail. Perfect for pub lunches and ravine walks. Warm when the wind suddenly picks up. Bonus: And if you need to see a man about a horse, you're set.


Products: Current/Elliott jeans from Net-a-Porter | Kruse Jacket from Belstaff | The Boyfriend Aran from &Daughter | Hylnds pale grey mountain, small black lake from DS & Durga | Gwenyth Diamond Horseshoe Ring from Ylang23 | 1316 - Red and Black with Two Tone Sole from Blundestone
Related Posts with Thumbnails