- ‘All my life, I suppose, I’ll be scurrying out of buildings just ahead of the wreckers, and I can’t afford to start wondering, every time I have the place painted, if the walls will speak up after the room has been laid open.’ - The Third City - an essay by Mary Morrissy
- A kabillion links to click on here and here
- The sad economics of internet fame
- This is old but struck me as so true right now: "Some museum or gallery should just do a show called Things You Can Instagram. That's all anyone wants"
- Get rich or die vlogging: The sad economics of internet fame
- Researchers confirm the best way to alienate everyone you text
- A film about Annie Atkins
- Inside the Tiny Scottish Knitwear Studio That Chanel Couldn’t Resist (thanks Laura!)
- The CN Tower and me were born on the same day. It was meant to be, me and this city!
Just popping in to leave you some Friday links. Hope you're winding down for holidays and life is grand :)