Sunday best: First snow

I just went for a coffee and there were these pockets of flurries contained in the atmosphere, creating little snowglobe moments. It's unlikely much of it will settle to the ground and, yet, every bone in my body tells me it's here: Winter.

There's so much fantasy in today's Sunday best, because snow and life right now are wont to send me to that place of impossible delights. Meanwhile, I'll actually be working and trying to squeeze in a run after a burst pipe made me break my streak yesterday. So I won't be wearing any of this, except the perfume, which is - apparently - sooo over (haha who cares!?)

Have a good one!

Products: Muhammad Ali watch from Shinola | Flare jeans from Madewell | Abstract Circle Scarf from Rose BrownGucci sweater from Matches | Soho leather disco bag from Gucci | Leather Lace-Ups from Tod's | Santal 33 from Le Labo | True Coral Lipstick from Tom Ford
Related Posts with Thumbnails