Sunday best: So sudden, so cold

It got so cold so suddenly and I really wasn't ready for it. I went for a run in the ravine last night and it all got me down; how suddenly autumnal the hedgerows are (albeit beautiful), how glum the light was, the sharp bite of the air. I just wanted a few weeks of golden light, and hope still we get a reprieve.

I made fine use of the cold, though, and did some painting at home. And in the evening I watched The Clouds of Sils Maria, which I loved. Juliette Binoche is a favourite. There are a few things on the go right now and I always fumble my way through transitions. I like either side of change but never the motion itself. So today I'll just try to settle myself for the week to come.

Hope you have a good Sunday!

Products: Frame Denim jeans from Net-a-Porter | Hooded wool cape from Faribault Mill | Beryl Hat from Need Supply Co. | A.P.C. Burgundy Suede Luxembourg Bag from SSense | The Runwell watch from Shinola | Felix Ankle Bootie from Loeffler Randall | Cancer necklace from Brooke Gregson | Boylston Sweater from Aritzia
Related Posts with Thumbnails