Just a few links:
- I loved Chelsea's post about her nomadic life. Not so much because I feel the pull of a nomadic life myself, but because I could feel all her energy and freedom in the post and that's happy-making to see and feel from another. More and more I think happiness is about accepting just what you want and ignoring the messages saying you should always want more/different. There's so much suction from normative shoulding, but it's really all utter bollocks from people who are no happier than the rest of us.
- The dangerous idea that life is a story
- Wittgenstein explains why we always misunderstand one another on the Internet
- "The mended object is special precisely because it was worth mending. The repair, like that of an old teddy bear, is a testament to the affection in which the object is held." - The Art of Repair
- Stephen Colbert reading Flannery O'Connor