Sunday best: Fitness

This has been a good summer for me health-wise, and I'm determined to keep good habits going through the fall and winter. Most days, I run in leggings and any old tee. But I've been thinking of gearing up in a more stylish way - especially since (let's be honest) leggings and trainers are also "weekend wear" for me most of the time.

Some sources I've been drawn to include Michi (yay Toronto, and edgy and cool), Outdoor Voices (softer, with a touch of retro) and Live the Process (gotta love those one-pieces). I'm also trying to inspire myself to stretch beyond black, which is hard for such form-fitting clothes.


P.S. The Pacer app shown here is one I use (along with MyFitnessPal, a diet-tracking app it syncs with) to log both my steps (walking and running) and overall track progress against goals. I still occasionally have a moment of wonder when I think about all these things we can do with our phones!

Products: In Transit Muscle Therapy from This Works | Stretch Arm Pocket from The Running Room | Athena Crop in Blush from Outdoor Voices | S'well bottle | Ella earbuds from Frends | Pacer App | Nike Free 5.0 mesh sneakers from Net-a-Porter
Related Posts with Thumbnails