Sunday best: Early fall thoughts

I know, I know... don't be wishing away what remains of summer! But, fashion-wise fall is my favourite season and, on Friday when the temperature dropped a little, I got lured into browsing the shops for the season ahead. And it's a good 'un. I love all the suede and shearling (real or faux - your choice!), classic blue jeans, epic hats and those rich autumnal knits in shades of mustard and burgundy and all manner of grey.

I have to give kudos to Loeffler Randall this season too. This label has always been good to me for purses right in that perfect price sweetspot, and this season they've spoiled me for choice of pieces that I know would last and last.

Products: J Brand jeans from Net-a-Porter | The Runwell from Shinola | Dry Texturizing Spray from Oribe | Burgundy Leather Travel Case from Byredo | Avery Sweater from Aritzia | Ambra Lace Up Flat from Loeffler Randall | Joni Bag from Vince Camuto
Related Posts with Thumbnails