Even though it's been a hot and muggy week, there's something in the air signalling the end of summer. This year, I'll truly be sad to see the seasons shift, though I can never regret fall in Ontario for long. Still, I feel the need to eat as many peaches as possible and to squeeze in a few more lake swims before the summer expires. So, I'll be out and about this weekend, getting my summer savouring on while I can...
Some easy, weekend-y links:
- Louisa wrote this beautiful piece over on Toast Travels.
- I would very much like to make some Rosé Sangria this weekend.
- My new favourite cleanser. Psst, Everyone Has Combination Skin. Plus, Ellen Barkin's epic pixie.
- Very gorgeous fashion illustrations.
- Do you ever read something and think it misses an important point but also sortof nails it? — Why is beautiful so bad?
- Who knows what's going on at Lonny these days... Whatever, this house is great.
- Adore these hats. (And Anne did an amazing job redesigning her blog!)