Eight great planters

I'm in a plant mood. My orange tree is fruiting and my recently acquired ficus lyrata seems to be settling in. My weekly coffee table flowers have been replaced for now with a phalaenopsis orchid (though bedside roses are still a must!) And, naturally, with my thumb feeling this green, I start to think about planters. Here are eight I love.


I put my ficus in the basket you see here. It's not made for plants, but I lined it with plastic and added an extra deep saucer inside. The ficus doesn't like its feet to be wet anyway, so I usually water it and wait for it to drain completely before putting the pot back in the basket. I also like to top off my plants with moss. My citruses especially seem to love a little moss scarf, but mostly I do it because it's pretty.

Products: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Related Posts with Thumbnails