Sunday best: Minty cool

I'm back in Toronto after a couple of weeks off. Last night when I got home, I was disoriented seeing all my belongings in this apartment but feeling like it wasn't quite mine. I guess sleeping in different places every night for a fortnight left me temporarily unhinged. But it only lasted a moment -- then I unpacked and turned on the radio and that peculiar feeling evaporated.

I always have the same expectation when I get back from a vacation; hope it will catapult me in a new direction. But I know that this not really the nature of change. It's more of a rolling thing and it takes actual volition, not just a temporary change of scenery and a minor attitude adjustment.

Today's Sunday best isn't about any of that, though. These minty accessories seem so breezy and cool. Like a palate cleanser, they just appeal to me right now as the days warm up to the height of summer.

Products: M.I.L.C.K. clutch by ELA | Wrap back Tank by James Perse | Three Step Point Earrings by WWAKE | Current/Elliott jeans from Net-a-Porter | Sel Marin by James Heeley | The Birdy from Shinola | Alfie Espadrille Sneaker from Loeffler Randall
Related Posts with Thumbnails