Sunday best: Nothing special

There are no epic schemes right now, no lofty missions. Yesterday, I bought some new plants — a jasmine and some succulents. My sago palm is not doing so great so I troubled over that a little, moving him to a different spot, running my hands over his fronds trying to exert some healing powers. Not everything bursts forth in blossom and colour when spring arrives and I guess many of us need some gentle coaxing.

I'm enjoying the simplicity of going outside right now. Throwing on some clothes, some shoes, walking out the door. Not bracing for the cold, not scared of the sidewalk. I've been walking up and down the hill at rates to rival the Grand Old Duke of York.

Today will be more of the same; just walking, grocery shopping, reading. Nothing special. The perfect Sunday.

Products: Rag & Bone jeans from Net-a-Porter | Xana Henley Top by Etoile Isabel Marant from Steven Alan | The Lip Slip from Sara Happ | Sel Marin from James Heeley | ERES Lumière Lydia bra from Net-a-Porter | Crescent Moon Earrings from Satomi Kawakita | Bloch London flat from Gravity Pope | Resurrection Aromatique Hand Balm from Aesop

Related Posts with Thumbnails