Sunday best: Caught up

On Friday night I did my taxes. And yesterday, I stripped my bed and decided that the pillows would never feel de-flued, so I took myself downtown and bought all new pillows and bedding basics. A proper spring clean. I washed every piece of clothing, cushion covers, the shower curtain, the bath mat. My place feels like mine again and I feel caught up.

So no errands or chores today, then, just coffee and a good book. A few flowers maybe, a candle lit.

Happy Sunday!


Products: Cathy Waterman Diamond Blackened Leaf Charm Pendant from Twist | V-neck sweater from Toast | Echec au Roi scarf from Hermes | Wild Bluebell Cologne from Jo Malone | J Brand's Jake jeans from Net-a-Porter | Gommino Driving Shoes in Nubuck from Tod's

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on getting those pesky taxes done, and spring cleaning your bed! That outfit is perfection, and I'm such a sucker for the vast majority of Jo Malone's fragrances.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is always a relief when taxes are completed and filed for the year. The outfit is perfect for those laid back days when you still want to look good.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!

Comments are moderated for spam, advertising, obscenity etc. Please note that your profile name links to your site/blog. Using the comment field to promote your site/blog is considered spamming.