Friday!

I'm off to the west coast for the weekend, so just popping in to say hello and goodbye!


Some things I read and saved this week:
- “I worry that the closer the world gets to our fingertips, the further it gets from our hearts.” - Jonathan Safran Foer.

- Beautiful shots from Nicole Franzen make me wish I was shooting (and processing and printing) from film more lately, though they wouldn't be this beautiful by a long country mile.

- I have a quiet obsession with forgotten things. I suppose I find it's comforting somehow to know that there's greatness to still unearth, and it makes this whole popularity thing more plainly about timing, that magical synchronicity between artist and audience than alone about any Platonic ideal of greatness. I want to read this.

Have a good weekend! I'll return with Atlantic pictures to share.

P.S. Happy Bloomsday on Sunday!
Related Posts with Thumbnails