Friday!

I'm going here!


Look at this! Read this, this and all of this.
"I have an ambivalent relationship to the things I love, to the heroes – the writers, artists, musicians – I worship. I skirt around them with some kind of discomfort. I close my eyes to the whole oeuvre: I like to leave something remaining, something unknown. I like to know there is something left over, something I have not yet encountered.
My hero-worship is sullen, blinkered – a little phobic. 
I don’t quite know why. It might be because I want to save something for later – to eke a pleasure out." - Katherine Angel, On Kate Bush

Have a great weekend!

8 comments:

  1. Have a lovely trip! Such a gorgeous landscape. I hope I can visit Ireland some day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. have a wonderful trip, Jane! it seems like such a lovely time of year to go home. i can't wait to see your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. have a wonderful trip, Jane! it seems like such a lovely time of year to go home. i can't wait to see your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing that last link! Some excellent stories.

    Happy and safe travels!

    Sera

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!

Comments are moderated for spam, advertising, obscenity etc. Please note that your profile name links to your site/blog. Using the comment field to promote your site/blog is considered spamming.