Sunday best: April stroll

It's still chilly. But I'm done pandering to the weather. It'll be 30 degrees soon and I'll be lamenting these in-between days, even the ones that feel like a cold grey stone in the palm of my hand.



I love today's ensemble - it feels like such a great mix of comfort and structure. I generally hate clothes that are super-fitted. I like sweater dresses and tunics, slouch and layers. But sometimes that doesn't feel smart or grown-up. This has it all.

Today, I'll be taking my slouchy old self to the flower market, to the coffee shop. I'll finish the book I'm reading, wallow in it a little bit as I always do. It's a little heartbreak every time; you never get that first read back...

A regular enough Sunday then... Have a good one!

Products: MIH JEANS Paris jeans from Net-a-Porter | Cotton Pindot Shirt by Raquel Allegra from La Garconne | Vector Felt Jacket by HELMUT Helmut Lang from La Garconne | Alexa by Mulberry | Cassiopeia ring from Sophie Bille Brahe | Bronte boots from Hudson
Related Posts with Thumbnails