Rose gold

Sometimes I feel mounting pressure to pick a side here with my ole bloggy blog. You know, either be all serious and wordy all the time, or completely material and pretty. I resent this tug-of-war. Truth is, even if you put the screws to me, I'd give up neither.

So, yes, I'm reading The Bell Jar right now and I'm also working on a story that's a bit dark and wrenching, but maybe a little funny too (or funny to me at least). But - whole truth and nothing but - I'm also thinking about buying something that's rose gold and I've visited that Anita Ko ring at Augustina about a dozen times...

Rose gold: because it's pink and it still goes with silver.


Products: ELA | Illesteva | de Gournay | The Great Gatsby | Anita Ko | Sara Happ | Eddie Borgo | Valentino
Related Posts with Thumbnails