Sunday best: Just Sunday

The last few weekends have been dictated by the weather, so I was happy yesterday to stare down my street at clear paths. Although it was cold still, I walked for a long time and browsed in shops. And I felt my legs find their strength again as I took normal steps instead of the wary tread of icy streets.


Of course, many people in Canada have another few months of winter. But, I'm just glad we're beginning to emerge here in Toronto. It's really knocked it out of me this year. And it makes me happy to see the sun rising a little higher each day, that strange seasonal amnesia slowly lifting.

And today will just be a Sunday like that, I'll walk and browse, drink coffee and read my book. I'll do some writing, because I haven't been doing that. And all these banal things will feel special for their normalcy.

Happy Sunday!

Products: Faliero Sarti / Zivina Scarf from La Garconne | J Brand Aiden cropped distressed boyfriend-fit jeans from Net-a-Porter | Fine Wool Draped Sweater from Toast | The Boys of My Youth by Jo Anne Beard | Clarks Desert Boot from Gravity Pope | Frances bag by Ally Capellino

3 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to going on walks and being able to look around me instead of watching for ice!

    Hope you're having a good Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm happy there's been some relief for you Jane!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!

Comments are moderated for spam, advertising, obscenity etc. Please note that your profile name links to your site/blog. Using the comment field to promote your site/blog is considered spamming.