Reverend Michael Alan

You know, the feeling of making new discoveries is increasingly rare these internet days. So often, what I come across looks already familiar, something I might have registered from elsewhere, be it blog or magazine. And even though our tiny blog world is just a tiny patch in it all, that patch is well-grazed. So, it makes it extra-exciting when I really feel that rush of finding something new... like these amazing, amazing handpainted charts and certificates from Reverend Michael Alan. I obviously (obviously!) need one of the astrological charts.


Visit his website here, and Etsy store here.

6 comments:

  1. I'm not into astrology at all yet those maps are beautiful. I agree, you obviously need one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's old is new again...google "Fractur"

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's old is new again...google Fraktur

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!

Comments are moderated for spam, advertising, obscenity etc. Please note that your profile name links to your site/blog. Using the comment field to promote your site/blog is considered spamming.