Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, Hee Haw

I'm signing off here until the other side of the holidays and want to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.

It's been a whirlwind of a year and although little has ostensibly changed I feel a seismic shift inside of me, things that I haven't overtly blogged about but I suspect you've picked up on here and there.

And I'm looking forward to drawing a line under all of that and starting a new tally, even though I've also talking about embracing continuity as much as starting over. But there's room for both and we can both evolve and start afresh, I suppose, and these things need not be at odds.

But most importantly, I want to thank those of you who have stuck around here. My relationship with my blog and with blogging has changed since the summer and I know those changes have lost me some readers. But, as much as ever, I appreciate every comment and e-mail and word of encouragement that what I do here is worthwhile and meaningful to some of you.

And, as I've done every year now for six years, I've got us all an annual gift of a donkey sponsorship from The Donkey Sanctuary. We've supported Cargo and his friends now for so long, it feels like a lovely tradition each December when the renewal forms arrive. I can't think of a nicer way to thank you all for another year here.

Merry Christmas! Happy Holidays!

Images from The Donkey Sanctuary.
Related Posts with Thumbnails