Sunday best: Dreamlike

The first weekend of June has broken the summer spell a little. Time has been spent under blankets, in favourite sweaters with mugs and movies.

And yet I'm swept up in the imagery of summer. In ideas of flowing skirts and sandals. Of this lovely look from Morrison—so pretty and casual.

And the turn in weather hasn't broken the spell, but made it more dreamlike. I've retreated into myself and thought about wishes and goals. I thought about making some lists, but didn't quite muster that degree of discipline, preferring to linger in fantasy and a foggy sleep-like place.

I have a feeling right now. It's a good one. It makes me want to sort my sock drawer and vacuum hidden crannies. It makes me want to say things sometimes unsaid. And do things undone. And perhaps even believe things unbelieved.

Products: Illesteva Leonard Round-Frame Acetate Sunglasses from Mr Porter | Kain washed-silk tank from Net-a-Porter | Summer collection from Morrison | Elie Tahari Frida Skirt from Shopbop | Rose noir by Byredo | Holepunch flat sandal from Madewell
Related Posts with Thumbnails