Sunday best: Muted

True story: I pulled all the items for today's Sunday best onto my desktop, mostly thinking about ways I might actually wear that "June" colour I blogged about last week. And it was only when I went to photoshop them together that I realized I'd created a muted version of the Irish flag. I considered starting over but then realized I actually like it...


And hooray for black cardigans! If I had to pick one item of clothing that is my armor it would be a dark cardigan. I nearly always wear a cardigan. I love them, feel exposed without one, prefer them always to be navy or black. And it's the only way I can wear light colours  - if I wear a dark cardigan over top.

My weekend has been nice in ways I didn't expect it to be. I crashed so hard on Thursday night and slept way too late on Friday, leaving myself completely disoriented in a pleasant kind of way. Then, I spring-cleaned and did some writing and some Very Deep thinking Pooh bear would be proud of.

But let's talk about books. I haven't read any Haruki Murakami, but he's on my list. I just grabbed the Wind Up Bird Chronicles, feeling that it was a good place to start (if you have strong opinions, pipe up now!)

I hope your weekend has been lovely. Happy Sunday! Go easy on the chocolate eggs.

Products: Wayfarer sunglasses from Ray-Ban | 3.1 Phillip Lim Draped Neck Shell from La Garconne | Joey Chino by Closed from Steven Alan | Featherweight cotton cardigan from J.Crew | M.I.L.C.K. clutch from ELA | The Wind-Up Bird Chronicle by Haruki Murakami | June nail polish from Chanel | Necklace from Anne Sportun | Bloch london ballerina from Gravity Pope
Related Posts with Thumbnails