Domestic science

When I'm working too much, I actually miss housework. I'm not sure where it comes from. My favourite book when I was little was about "Jane" cleaning her garden shed. You could argue, chicken/egg style, about whether I loved it because I already identified with it. Or perhaps it was that book that gave me the idea that housework was a lovely kind of activity.

All I know is that after a day at work when nothing gets nicely tied up in brown paper and twine, I like to come home and wipe my counters, sweep my floors. When it's all done, I make tea and light a candle. You guys! I'm living the Peter and Jane dream...



Products: Brushes from Andrée Jardin | Marché St Pierre Torchon from Ancient Industries | Murchison-Hume cleaning products | Table brush set from Mjölk | Metal basket from Neëst | Sewing Box from Kaufmann Mercantile
Related Posts with Thumbnails