Friday has crept up on me. My week was a whirlwind of work, with a brief and heartening glimmer of spring. I even cast off my winter coat yesterday (something I love to do - I have a childlike aversion to wearing coats).

But just as it was heartening, my week was rough too. And some of the things I resolved to put behind me last week seemed to percolate up again. I'm not quite out of the woods yet.

With all of that, I didn't get to spend much time with blogs. Still... some things cut into my consciousness anyway, like this room that Margot posted. I like her use of the word "handsome". I think I like handsome rooms too. I also loved the entire palette of this post from Odessa May Society.

I have a couple of half-baked posts sitting on my computer that I've been waiting for the right day to publish. One of them is about Pinterest. Hila also wrote about Pinterest this week and although our issues are slightly different, we overlap too and I also agree with what she has written.

I have to say that while image-crediting and copyright is a huge issue for me, it strikes me as an "internet" issue and not just a Pinterest one. It used to be Fffffound, then Tumblr. It happens on blogs and Instagram, even in Etsy stores too. That issue is a user-generated rather than web-based (though of course it is easily propagated, even encouraged, on certain websites).

Anyway... the weekend is here now and with that I plan sleep and yoga, reading and writing. I'll be working on some stuff over the weekend and will use that to justify an abundant purchase of flowers at the market. Sometimes, you just have to do it for yourself.

Have a lovely weekend!
Related Posts with Thumbnails