Friday!

My week was stop-start, up-down so I'm simultaneously pleasantly surprised and utterly relieved to have landed on Friday today.

Things aren't very straightforward right now. It's like every hopeful thing has strange strings attached, so I have to work through everything slowly and measure all the compromises. And all I want is for something good to be whole and straightforward once in awhile. But maybe that's too much to ask.


People have been very supportive lately though. There were a few moments when I felt particularly fragile and then I checked my inbox and there were kind e-mails and blog comments from people who couldn't have known that their timing would be so perfect. So maybe there are good things that are whole and straightforward after all.
Thank you for that!

And some lovely moments reading blogs too: An absolutely perfect collection by Houghton, blogged by Joanna. And I've long admired the beautifully abundant arrangements of Nicolette Camille. It was lovely to learn more about her over on {this is glamorous}. I didn't propose to anybody on Leap Day, but I did enjoy Vic's inspiring An Extra Day project. Also, hooray! My favourite Toronto label, Comrags has opened a webstore.

I haven't had much of a chance to think about my weekend but I think there will be flower market involved. What are you up to?

Have a wonderful weekend!
Related Posts with Thumbnails