Apartment updates

I always have a long list of things I want to do or change in my apartment. Whether it's painting or getting drapes made, hanging new pictures or the ever-present wishlist of investment furniture. Each year, it hangs over me like an impossible dream, sometimes fueling fantasies and other times frustrations.


This year, I'm keeping it simple. I'd like some new lamps and bed linens (to go with the new headboard that should be arriving any day now - eep!) And on the weekend, I ordered this moon print. I've long loved it, like a good moonchild. This post from Thomas O'Brien sealed the deal. I can't wait to pick out a frame for it.

If I invest in one thing this year it will be a perfect leather armchair, something that will get perfectly worn and patinaed with age. Just like me. And, when something really good happens, I'm going to finally spring for that Frances Palmer vase I've so long coveted.

Products: Lamp | Moon | Chair | Vase | Linens
Related Posts with Thumbnails