Juno

Juno and the Paycock was on my school curriculum and is my favourite of O'Casey's Dublin Trilogy.

Months ago, I was over the moon to discover it was playing in the Abbey during my time here and tickets were eagerly bought. The play was first staged at the Abbey in 1924. The production I'm seeing tonight stars Ciarán Hynes and Sinéad Cusack. I'm so excited for a night out at the theatre!


I always like to dress up for the theatre, but over-the-top glamor seems wrong for O'Casey. I loved this dress the instant I saw it and thought it perfect. And, of course, a feather for the paycock!

Products: Abbey Theatre programme, via | Bottega Veneta Paper and ramie-blend dress from Net-a-Porter | Diamond en Tremblant Feather Brooch from 1st Dibs | Baudelaire perfume from Byredo | Satomi Kawakita Black Diamond Eternity Ring from La Garconne | Bottega Veneta Intrecciato satin knot clutch from Net-a-Porter | Quinnie pointed toe flat from Loeffler Randall | Old Abbey Theatre 1 Dublin by Alan Hogan, via

Related Posts with Thumbnails