Sunday best: In Wales

I'm in Wales!

In all honesty, I don't know what I'm really doing because I'm putting this together in advance. I can only hope I'm cavorting with some dashing Welsh lad in the Brecon Beacons.


The one and only audio book I own is a recording of Richard Burton reading Dylan Thomas' Under Milk Wood. It's magical; the perfect rolling, weaving cadence. You can listen to some of it here.

And I'll be listening too, while I feel the road move beneath me, or when I can't sleep at the B&B we end up at tonight. And hopefully I'll have photos to share with you later in the week.

But there will be times I put down the camera and just look. So I'll try to collect good words to share about those moments. And I'll find myself wishing you were here and that I could touch you on the arm. Then we would look in the same direction and wordlessly share it all.

Products: Vintage postcard via | Ravan dress from Toast | Ruby Rose necklace from Katie Diamond Jewelry | Pentax k1000 via | Maison Martin Margiela alpaca-blend cardigan from Net-a-Porter | Purdey Twin Strap Nubuck Boot from The London Trading Company | Falke tights
Related Posts with Thumbnails