Dining: Irish cheese & brown bread

I knew I was in trouble when I found myself browsing Cais, the Irish Cheesemakers website at 1am on Sunday night. Knowing that I'll be in Ireland soon has unleashed all kinds of cravings I must otherwise repress.

"Smoked Gubbeen!" I randomly thought in the middle of the day. And that was it. Next thing it's 1am and I'm plotting cheesemaker tours of Ireland. I'm not sure how much of this my parents will go along with, but any Flanagan worth their salt can get behind a cheese detour. I'm going to get so fat.

Products: Red Onion Marmalade | Cashel Blue cheese | Ardrahan cheese 
| Smoked Gubbeen cheese | Brown bread recipe from 101 Cookbooks |Walnut slab | Romo Fabric | Herb bouquet via | Carrigaline cheese | Bandon Vale Vintage cheese
Related Posts with Thumbnails