Sunday best: Running errands

Thank you all for your kind words and well-wishes on Friday!



I have a long list of things to get ready before my oral surgery. Yesterday I cleaned my apartment top to bottom; I know myself too well - I won't be able to relax and recuperate unless my place is spick and span. Today, I've got prescriptions to fill and groceries to get in and a bunch of work to get ahead on.

I've been doing other things too — going to yoga class and reading an absorbing new book. But the truth is that right now, in front of my computer, I'm only thinking about the dentist and all I should do. So, rather than linger, I'm going to get to it.

I hope you're having a lovely Sunday. It's been gorgeous weather-wise here - I hope it's nice where you are too!

Products: RB3044-W3177 Aviator from Ray-Ban | Aubin & Wills Thornville striped top from Net-a-Porter | Green & Spring Lip Balm from Barneys | Straight Leg Jean from Toast | Sel Marin perfume from James Heeley | Satomi Kawakita Tiny Pearl Studs from La Garconne | Signet ring No. 3 from Conroy & Wilcox | 43rd parallel tote from Fieldguided | Rachel Comey Derringer Oxford from La Garconne
Related Posts with Thumbnails