Fall reading

This week has been chilly - I pulled on my grandfather cardigan a few mornings, waking up to a chill in my room. And much as I love autumn, I'm sad to see this summer slip away. At the same time, I love seeing fall's knits and textures, sumptuous decor and golden light.

I always get excited for fall book releases too. These four are top of my list right now. Thinking about these books helps conjure a scene of cozy reading. Maybe that's me at my very happiest. Oh summer, you've been good and I'm not chasing you away. But as you gently wane, I'll embrace autumn too.

Books: 1. On Canaan's Side: A Novel | 2. The Cat's Table | 3. It's Fine By Me | 4. The Sense of an Ending
Products: Pringle turtleneck from La Garconne | MGBW Belle Chair | Chelsea Textiles cushion | Toast blanket | See by Chloe shoes from Net-a-Porter | Emma Bridgewater Canada Goose mug | Chloe pants from Net-a-Porter
Related Posts with Thumbnails