Sunday best: Laying low

I lost all sense of time this weekend. I slept more than I usually do and felt disoriented from the extra sleep and the long weekend. After two short weeks, I think I'm going to struggle with a full five days in the office this week. So, today, I'll stay local and quiet.


I've been thinking about my goals for July. Nothing too dramatic, I just want to focus more on my health, work, reading and avoid spending as much money. I feel like I need the extra rest to adjust to all that has been happening. Change is in the air, I think, though I can't fully guess at what's coming yet.

When I feel this way, I like to pin down basics; sort closets and catch up on book-keeping, make that dentist appointment I've been putting off and recommit to doing more yoga. I'll probably do some puttering around today too and spend some time reading Beckett's letters because that's one of those books that's too big to lug around in my purse.

I hope you're having a lovely weekend and Sunday. And for those in the US - I hope you're enjoying July 4th weekend!

Products: Rag & Bone Norfolk Cardigan from La Garconne / Waterfront tank dress from J.Crew / K/LLER Single Diamond Pendant from Totokaelo / Jasmine tote from Augustina / The Letters of Samuel Beckett: Volume 1, 1929-1940 / Bloch ballet flat from Gravity Pope
Related Posts with Thumbnails