Klimt style

When I saw the new Minerva collection from Odette (which I love, by the way), I immediately thought of Klimt. And then, of course, I started seeing Klimt in everything and I dug out the Klimt book I've had for so long and that's moved everywhere with me and had fun revisiting his work. It's such a strange, luxe kind of darkness that inhabits his paintings.



Paintings: 1. Music I (1895) by Gustav Klimt 2. Adele Bloch Bauer (1907) by Gustav Klimt
Products 1: Oly Syrenka chandelier / Matthew Williamson Patchwork jacquard shift dress / Judith Leiber clutch / Chanel Le Vernis blue satin / Kravet Tassel Tieback / Guerlain Terre Indigo 4-Shade Eyeshadow / Vanessa Kandiyoti Evil eye pendant / Temple St Clair Evil eye ring
Products 2: Roksanda Ilincic Washed silk-satin gown / Kravet gimp rosette / Odette Amuletum necklace / Anya Hindmarch Neeson woven leather tote / Philippe Audibert Queens gold-plated beaded cuff / Oly meri drum chandelier / Mansour Modern rug
Related Posts with Thumbnails