Sunday best: Summer day

Like Anabela, I've been admiring the gardens in my neighbourhood of late. Every so often I establish a "new favourite" street. It becomes the object of my fantasies and I go the long way round so I can stroll it and colour in that daydream.


Today, I'm going to walk around my local streets and make my way down to Bloor. I'm in search of a new sunscreen (I've probably had too much sun already this summer) and am hoping to find a paraben-free sunscreen and maybe some other treats... a new lipstick perhaps!

Then I really have to get some writing done and do that routine Sunday puttering about. I'm still making my way through the latest Brick magazine, so will hopefully steal some quiet moments to read too.

What are you up to today? Happy Sunday!

Products: Garrett Leight California Optical from Totokaelo / Tsumori Chisato Ruffled Button Down Dress from La Garconne / Poppy lipstick from Laura Mercier / Leica camera case / Brick magazine / Fern bracelet from Conroy & Wilcox / Thunder in our hearts tote by Fieldguided / Current/Elliott The Roller mid-rise cropped jeans from Net-a-Porter / Heather blush from Scotch Naturals / Ole Henriksen Protect The Truth™ SPF 50+ Sunscreen from Sephora / The Daybreaker Sandal from Madewell
Related Posts with Thumbnails