Friday!

I've been looking forward to today all week. A strange week with unexpected events and ideas, but everything is good today and I'm looking forward to the next few days. I have Monday off too, so it's a longer-than-normal stretch away from the office.

And I'm in a really good mood right now. I have had some little a-ha moments. I know how annoyingly evangelical it can sound when somebody thinks they've stumbled on some capital-A "Answers", how subjective and nontransferable that breakthrough feeling can be. So, I won't go on about it. But it all has me in a good mood and a new state and I like that.


Katy traveled to Portland last week to take Chelsea's flower arranging class and if I was envious before she went, it was compounded by her beautiful photos. But, on the upside, I discovered I have now qualified for an extra 5 vacation days per year (another one of those "woah, I've been here how long?" moments I blogged about yesterday). So, I've been thinking about how I might use them and that helps take the edge off.

I loved this music post from Siubhan. None of you will be surprised that I love these sea-inspired songs. They made me think of the mood of the movie Ondine my own local fishing village at home. I know I will always be a little fragmented by my ferocious yearning for the sea. O, Toronto, you'll never make a landlubber of me.

This weekend is a busy one, but please do pop in for "Sunday best". It will contain a special treat.

What are you up to? Have a lovely weekend!

Image, my own. More here
Related Posts with Thumbnails