We went from deluges to summer in the space of this week. I was happy for the change. The city is still lush after all the rain and the sun is not hot enough to feel oppressive, though sometimes I wonder if that's a matter of days in a row rather than temperature.

My favourite things around the blogworld this week: These dresses: 100% love. Liane's post on Helen Frankenthaler and the pretty coral walls Roseline posted too. Amy started blogging for GQ (beginning with the ultimate, ultimate man). Last Sunday, I was honored to be included on Aubrey Road's new series. Jenny asked six bloggers to share how we cultivate our creativity and I loved all the answers. Thanks Jenny!

Also thanks to Roseline for including my scarves in her weekly round-up. They're sold out but I have more coming in the same and new styles. And I have some beautiful new things to photograph and list this weekend too. Canada Post is on a series of 24-hour rotating strikes right now, but I'll continue to take orders. I'm not sure how these will disrupt deliveries, but if it's greatly, I'll switch to UPS or Fedex. If you place an order, I will communicate with you every step of the way!

My weekend plans are pretty sedate after last weekend's visitors. I'm in the thrall of a great book and am tempted to go turtle with that. But I also want to try to drop into Anabela's West Elm / Etsy pop-up too. And that lime tree is still calling my name (along with the fantastic new bakery in my neighbourhood).

What are you up to? I hope it's just lovely. Happy weekend!

Flickr image credits: 1. -, 2. @ kate, 3. Untitled, 4. Untitled
Related Posts with Thumbnails