Sunday best: Magnolia time

Yesterday finally felt like unequivocal Spring and the trees in my building's garden burst. So, today I'm hoping to track down magnolia blossoms and make some pictures. My favourite type of weather is when you don't need a coat, do need sunglasses and can still wear a scarf. It's a brief window in Toronto and if I could find a place in the world that dwelled longer in the transitional seasons, I would move there instantly!


I've been pretty spendy lately, so I'm also hoping a day strolling among the trees will remove me from a city that sometimes coaxes too much money from my wallet. And, of course, it's a new month, so a good time to look again at goals - health, financial and wellbeing-wise - and check where I'm at.

Yesterday, I made macarons and went to the farmer's market. I bought duck eggs and baked soda bread too. And I'm at that blissful point in a new book where I can feel the force of the prose sucking me fully in. So, I'll give into all those things today. And hopefully, I'll find those magnolias too and have some pictures to share with you.

I hope your weekend has been lovely and your Sunday is carefree!

Products: Illesteva Leonard Sunglasses from La Garconne / Tsumori Chisato Linen Stretch Blazer from La Garconne / Magnolia via / Splendid Scoop-neck cotton-blend T-shirt from Net-a-Porter / Slim leg jean from Toast / Medium unlined notebook from Coterie / Mont Blanc pen / Hermes Leica camera / Minnetonka moccasin from Gravity Pope
Related Posts with Thumbnails