Friday!

This week was pretty work-heavy, but I had lots of fun. I was so tired every night though! I even fell asleep on the subway on the way home one evening, which is unheard of for me. So, I'm looking forward to some sleepies this weekend!


This week, I absolutely loved this house tour on Remodelista. I want to make these lemon bars with ginger shortbread (maybe I'll make them!) And I loved this photo shoot first seen on Jen's blog (and loved seeing Anabela's tote in there too). A new Matchbook and Lonny in one week kept me busy too!

I've got some pretty dull things to do this weekend, mostly accounting. But, some fun things too - like photographing some new merch for Coterie and placing some new orders too! And I hope to hit the farmers' market and do lots of yoga because I feel desk-stiff.

Blogger was down a lot of yesterday and comments were lost when yesterday's posts were restored. Apologies for any frustration caused!

Have a great weekend, my friends!

Flickr image credits: 1. Untitled, 2. Untitled, 3. in the hallway, 4. Brita Granström
Related Posts with Thumbnails