Sunday best: Working girl

Yesterday was the first honest-to-goodness Spring day we had in Toronto. It was divine. So, despite a long to-do list, I spent the day gallivanting with a friend. I don't regret a single moment, but it means today's definitely a working Sunday.

I'm really trying to stay on top of my stress levels these days. I can feel it sitting high in my chest, even when I decide to take a day off. And I find myself rattling off lists of things I should be multitasking, even when I'm trying to wind down, work out, or get to sleep.

While Sunday work usually means the comfiest of clothes and my favourite mug, today's work includes a meeting. And though I won't be dressing up like this, I adore this look. I used to wear red quite a lot. When I saw this red top from Toast, I was really drawn to the colour again. And, can I tell you how happy I am about the return of wide-legged pants? Seriously, between mid-length skirts and wide-legged pants, I'm a happy camper!

Happy Sunday!

Products: Fine wool pullover from Toast / Wayfarer II from Ray-Ban / Pave Square Ring form Ariel Gordon / Love Quotes Scarf from Calypso St Barth / Versailles nail polish from Nars / Starbucks / Rachel Comey Caucus Pant from La Garconne / Mulberry Postman's wallet from Net-a-Porter / Clementine Gel Lip Colour from Laura Mercier / Laila purse from Furla / iPad / Black suede sandal from Sigerson Morrison
Related Posts with Thumbnails