Sunday best: Wee celebration

It finally felt like spring yesterday. I saw the first daffodils coming up in flower beds. And after a new haircut, I went to Sephora and bought some new Caudalie products. I've graduated to anti-wrinkle eyecream, but I'm unusually okay with that. Nothing like new hair and new beauty products to wake up my mood!

I prepared a simple celebration of the best things. Home-made margherita pizza with the very best ingredients; San Marzano tomatoes, buffalo mozzarella, fresh basil. The holy trinity of pizza toppings. Oh, if only I had a wood-burning stove!

And I've been thinking around the clock about this dress from Net-a-Porter. So, today's Sunday best is an attempt to get it out of my system. I'm not a very glamorous person, so this is pretty much the extent of my dream dress-up outfit...

For the rest of today and tomorrow, I'm taking a wee break from the computer. But I promise to share my little bit of excitement with you on Tuesday. Have a happy Sunday and Monday... eat a chocolate bunny, find an Easter egg!

Products: Heather blush polish by Scotch Naturals / Crimson Hydratint by Laura Mercier / Bottega Veneta Layered silk-charmeuse dress from Net-a-Porter / Margherita pizza via / Saskia Diez Rope Braclet No.2 from La Garconne / Rose 31 by Le Labo / Ring (my own) from Andrea Bonelli / Perrier Jouet / Dorset champagne flute from Williams Sonoma / Praline Quail Eggs Gift Cube from Rococo Chocolates / Bloch flat from Gravity Pope
Related Posts with Thumbnails