Friday!

Yesterday, I spontaneously decided to take today off. I'm not sure why, but it's been an exhausting week. Lots of excitement, lots of work and lots of antsy thinking.

After work I took an unusual route home and strolled for a long stretch. I stopped in a store and bought a new Diptyque candle and also some body scrub. Today, I'm going to stroll in a different direction and see what else catches my eye. But I've been in a very spendy mood the last two weeks and I know I have to reel that back in, I think it's a spring-fever / winter-fatigue thing.


I can't believe it's the end of my "Healthy March" effort already! It went swimmingly and I stuck to all my goals and don't see a reason to change a thing in April - apart from reintroducing coffee. I'm going to enjoy that first cup! Still, I hope to keep it as a treat rather than a need I'm slave to.

The new Matchbook magazine came out yesterday. Even though I'm not a fan of the e-zine format (I find it difficult to actually really read the content and navigate smoothly on my small monitor), I love Matchbook's content and design, most especially for their book-loving ways. Plus, it was lovely to see Katy and Chelsea in this edition!

Erin's postcard from Newport was the visual highlight of my week. I adore the palette of these pictures; all the grey-blues and creams. Divine! And Stephanie did an amazing series of posts on bees this week. This poem was my favourite of the week and this post resonated deeply with me.

I'm going to try to take some photos this weekend (the light should be good) and I've been working on my picture wall all week (spackle galore) and have to hang my new blind too. So, a weekend of little errands and I hope some relaxation. What are you up to?

Happy April & have a great weekend!

Flickr image credits: 1. Pink Flowers, 2. stacked, 3. Untitled, 4. Ruffle Cake
Related Posts with Thumbnails