Candle sconces

I rearranged my pictures on the weekend, removing that one dominant wall of art. I'm still getting used to the extra visual space, but I already like it lots. (Unfortunately, my place was a mess all weekend with a number of photography projects on the go and then with my back out, I didn't have a chance out take any photos).

One wall, that before a lovely blank antidote to the busy picture wall, is now looking spare and I'm thinking a pair of candle sconces either side of one large picture would offer a symmetry that complements the main wall. I'm sure this is one of those purchases I'll have better luck finding pounding the pavement. Online, I found these ones from Oly. I'm particularly fond of round one with all the convex bubbles and imagine it makes beautiful reflections.


Related Posts with Thumbnails