Sunday best: Strolling

After a winter of strategically planned outings and careful footsteps, Spring brings the freedom to wander at length outdoors, to stride even. And although the days are chill, the paths are clear and the light is stretching, so it's nice to be out in the world.

Today, I'm planning a long stroll through the local neighbourhoods. I'll no doubt pop into shops and maybe even stop for a cup of tea and to read my book. But, the idea is to just walk and be out in the air.


Last night, I ordered a solar shade for my front window. It's one of those pragmatic purchases I'm not really enthused about. But the sunlight is hard on my furniture and fabrics and heats up my laptop too much. I know it will be much better once I get this installed. I guess it's one of those purchases I need to rationalize because it's so unexciting.

On more exciting thoughts, I'm thinking of some decor changes to my apartment too. Even though I'm dreaming of a home purchase, it's a few years away and I definitely don't want to 'give up' on my apartment in the meantime. So, I'll be mulling that as I stroll.

Wishing you a lovely Sunday!

Products: Vintage cotton raglan tee from J.Crew / Bruce II Roll Up Shirt from La Garconne / Small Flower Stud Earrings from Shana Astrachan / Bo Jacket from Toast / Mimi S/S 11 Little Peggy from Mimi Berry / Kissing Bird Ring from Odette / Rag & Bone High Rise Skinny Jean from La Garconne / The Biker Boot from Madewell from
Related Posts with Thumbnails