Where we blog from: The Diversion Project

Jules is one of the nicest bloggers out there and her blog is a source of ace inspiration. If you ever check my Tumblr, you'll see a fair number of images transplanted from The Diversion Project. Her blog is always a sure-fire source of design inspiration. And, so, I'm delighted to share where Jules blogs from and what she has to say about it...

Well, this is a bit of a thrill. Actually, more than a bit.

I'm jules from The Diversion Project, and I'm a bit of a geeky fan of Jane and this fabulous blog Ill Seen, Ill Said, so I was thrilled when I was asked to share a little of Where I Blog From.

As you may be able to tell I have a bit of a soft spot for colour, vintage timber gently treated, natural treasures and gorgeous textiles.

To be honest, I was surprised when I saw these images that there was some kind of coherence to them. I oscillate wildly, on a daily {{who am I kidding, hourly}} basis when it comes to my favourite design style. However it seems in the application, I've kept to a fairly honed look.

My little office is where dreams are hatched and thoughts are percolated, and many, many hours are invested in searching for the latest design nirvana. Needless to say, we're kind of close my office and I. And also close is my black walled bedroom, right next door in fact. Oh so handy for when the design nirvana search has had me diverted into the wee small hours.

My humble abode however is currently on the market, and I'm in search of a new pasture {{oh please let it have exposed brick, concrete floors and picture windows}} to call home. Exciting times, a chance to choose a new direction maybe. Will keep you posted.

Thanks so much Jane for having me over for a visit !

All images by jules @ The Diversion Project

Thanks Jules!
Related Posts with Thumbnails